Sunday, May 1, 2011

Yard Work Continues...

Started off the morning on the porch with a great cup of coffee.  Looking out at the huge yard...hee hee.  After coffee we got busy getting into more yard work.  The trellis in the front of the house is hanging on by a thread so we got rid of it and got new dirt into the left over area and manure.  Got a couple loads of manure, some for the garden area and some for the yard.  We got the area under the tree ready for grass also, which we planted this afternoon after getting back from town; groceries and Lowe's.  A lot of my roses don't have a stitch of green on them so I got rid of them.  Actually, Kyle and Brad dug them out for me so I wouldn't hurt my back again.  Their absence makes for lots of areas for plants to be planted....when the weather allows that is.







Just got word that Osama Bin Laden is dead...WOW!!  That certainly is good news...even if it does mean death of someone..evil.  Hopefully there aren't any repercusions in the middle east.

Going to have to take a hot shower....my body is aching because of all the yard work!  Wimpy Wimpy Wimpy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment