Monday, May 23, 2011

Can You Say Random??

Here is my random posting for today....Monday, May 23rd!
  • A parent called the school today asking about her son's LEAP presentation time tonight...today is the 23rd...the day I signed up to watch a classroom of LEAP presentations!  Totally slipped my mind.  Had a quick trip to town scheduled for after school, mainly to get MILK in the house since we have been out for 2 days, but that gets put on hold until tomorrow.  Maybe.
  • Am extremely SORE today because I worked outside in the nice sun yesterday.  Can feel every muscle I have that I used yesterday but hadn't in quite some time!
  • Got on-line this morning before leaving the house, to be late to my car pool place, to submit my monthly Department of Revenue report since it wouldn't take it yesterday and it's due like tomorrow!
  • Got to start ALL OVER again on the master schedule at school.  BUT we did get one created.  Now we just have to get the sections enetered into the computer and then push the "auto schedule" button tomorrow and see just how many conflicts we can really come up with!  Wish us luck!!
  • Watched LEAP presentations tonight and they were really good!  Everyone passed with flying colors!  Great job Maci, Kellie, Sandra, Rex, Crystal and Travis.
  • Spent after school until presentation time getting caught up on all my monies since putting them all off due to scheduling last week and today.  Feels GOOD!
  • The girls are going to play CHELAN Friday morning at 10:00 at Franklin Park.  Sweet avenge time for volleyball??  Hopefully! 
  • Got home from the LEAP presentations tonight to find that my husband traded work at a house for a MOTORHOME!  Can't believe he did this without any communication with me.  Not too excited about this venture...but he promises that he is not going to have it in the way.  We'll see about that!!
  • Left my phone at school tonight.  Not a good thing.
  • Gotta find some airline tickets to San Antonio, Texas....for Brad's graduation next month.  Same time as my annual trip with the girls to the beach.  Of course.
  • Feeling the coolness outside....is it ever going to warm up a bit???  Anyone???

No comments:

Post a Comment