Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Crazy BFF


The gal on the right in the above picture is Leslie....my very best friend in the whole wide world.  She ROCKS!!!  This is a picture of her after she ran yet ANOTHER marathon, this time in Eugene, Oregon, last weekend.  Did I mention that I think she is Crazy????  This woman runs like long distances, like every-other-day, if not every day, in rain, shine, snow, sleet, wind, sun, downpour, whatever the weather brings.  When I say long distances we are talking MILES...like more than 10 miles.  This is not happening in my life.  In hers, it is life.  I am so proud of her. 

She is truly an inspiration.  Her husband has just started a new business....and she is supportive 100%.  She has gone back to work, full-time, driving to Seattle every day of the week, an hour or more one-way, continues being supermom with her two boys, (she has another son who is in college) who are both involved in lacrosse and baseball (oh yeah, husband coaches some of their teams also!) and helps out at the business with bookwork and whenever someone needs to cover in the shop on weekends.  She also works me and my family into her schedule whenever we come over for sporting events....they let us stay at their house AND bring friends and extras all around!  I was never so glad this last time when we stayed....her house looks like she is a fulltime employee outside of the house!  Dishes in the sink, laundry in piles, dishwasher full of clean dishes, drawers with no silverware, refrigerator low on food!  It was awesome!!  I was really thinking that she has entered the world of BUSY!!!  Love you girl!!

I hope she gets to feel her importance this coming Mother's Day.  Life doesn't always seem fair all the time but I just want her to know that she is loved and is doing a SUPER FANTASTIC job with life.  Her kids and husband are so lucky to have her, and I know that they know this too!  These hectic crazy days are all good.....someday we are gonna get to take a vacation together.  I can't wait!!!!

LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment