Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Carolyn

This BEAUTIFUL woman had open heart surgery only 1 1/2 months ago....doesn't she look great!!!  She is our ISS lady and we are so glad she is doing well.  She says she is getting better, stronger every day.  Can't wait to get her back to working...when she is fully ready that is!

Paxton decorated the lockers of our senior softball players today.  Then, her and Whitney decorated their cars!  Even Tyler (the manager) got his car grafitied! 
                                               


Had the Wednesday group at my house tonight.  I served egg salad on croissants and fresh fruit.  Mom made both a coconut cream pie and a lemon meringue pie.  Delicious!  I showed them my pictures for the House of Mary, outside Ephesus, Turkey and read them the tour guide's speel about it.  I think they enjoyed it.  It was fun to share my experience with them.  Softball for the next 3 days....YEAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment