Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday...

Maci got a scholarship to Idaho State to be on their Track and Field team!  Way to go!!  Here she is in her new shirt.  She signed on Monday so the shirt was a day late, but she wore it today!  Doesn't she look great!  Love this picture because she still has her backpack on.  She was getting ready to do morning announcements when I made her pose for me.

Tonight we were at Pat's house for Wednesday group.  Here is a picture of her new, old, mantle that Mitzi and Leslie put up for her when they were up here a couple of weeks ago.  It rocks! 

And here's a picture of my grandma's window made into a mirror.  I just love it.  Pat is going to leave it to me when she is done with it.  Incredible and awesome!
This week is going so-so at school.  It definitely has turned up a notch with getting ready for graduation...NEXT week!  I can't believe it is this time of the year already.  The seniors picked walking partners on Monday and tomorrow will draw for their own seating.  I have been working on the program for graduation today.  Also worked on the scholarship insert for the program.  The Academic Awards Assembly was this morning.  I think Kate walked away with all of them....way to go Kate!

The softball team leaves tomorrow for Spokane.  They get to practice on the field that they will be playing on.  I am not leaving until Friday morning.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment