Saturday, August 13, 2011

Where Has This Week Gone???

This week has flown by and no doubts as to why:  just today and tomorrow separate me from going btw...back to work!  Can't believe the summer has come to an end.  Oh well.  What more can I say?  Can't do anything but whine so might as well do nothing.

Monday I met Kathy in town and we had lunch, visited some antique stores and then plunked down at a table in Starbucks and spent the rest of the afternoon, well, until 7:00 pm! playing Bananagrams and visiting!  What a blast.  I haven't spent a lot of time with her in forever so we had a great time catching up.  Bananagrams and drinks were not that bad either! 

Briar has a new job at Lamb Weston so here he is taking off for his first day this week.
Tuesday Kaylee came out and hung out.  She loved the cats, but can't say they were as thrilled with the relationship as she was.  She lugged them around all morning and part of the afternoon.  Telling them what to do and dragging them here and there.  I think they were ready to see her leave.  She did have fun though.
Here she is in her "boots" ready to hit the road to town and the park.
Love her glasses.  And so does she.
We hung out at the park for the afternoon and then met grandpa at Burger King for dinner before taking her home.  I think she had fun.
Nick even got in on the slide fun.

I don't have any photos from the rest of the week but did do a lot of relaxing.  I was bummed that my tub won't be ready until Monday.  I really wanted to work on my bathroom.  Guess I will have to do what I can after work and on the weekends. 

Met Annette and Shelley on Thursday for lunch in town.  It was a nice afternoon catching up with them!  We went back to Annette's studio before saying goodbye.  That is a cool place.  So much fun being a photographer....I am sure of it!

Ran back into town yesterday for groceries and have been doing laundry and a whole bunch of nothing today.  I am going to watch Sarah 101 in a few minutes and then find something to do even if it kills me. 

Monday morning is coming all too quickly.......

No comments:

Post a Comment