Monday, August 15, 2011

Not In My Bathroom

Here is my bathtub.....finally, back from the painters!!  As you can tell, it's not in my bathroom but in my family room/dining room area for the time being....until the bathroom gets ready for it.  We had to hurry up and wait for it to get painted, and now we have to hurry up and wait for the plumber to have time to come out.  MAYBE at the end of the week but more like next week with my luck.  Oh well.  Guess I'd better not complain too hard!



 Here are the "claws":
Went back to work today.  It wasn't a bad day at all.  I had lots of e-mails to go through, but more than a lot of them just had to get deleted.  I ended up taking some stuff home to get done because the next couple of days should prove to be crazy ones.  Football and cheer start Wednesday so all the athletes have to have paperwork turned in and fees paid.  Once all this is done a "ok to practice" ticket is issued.  I should be kept busy the next couple of days.  Volleyball, Cross Country and Girls Soccer start next Monday so I wouldn't be surprised if we had lots of them come to the office also.

Got new phones at work so tomorrow we have an in-service to be trained on how to use them.  The training runs from 8:30 until 11:00.  Now THAT is scarey!!!!  WHAT could be so difficult that it takes 2 1/2 hours to learn how to use?????  Not looking forward to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment