Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August!

It's the second day of August already!  WOAH!!!!!!  The summer needs to SLOW down!  I am seeing my vacation days quickly deminishing......ugh!

Right now one of my favorite commercials is on.....Sterling Savings Bank.  The commercial is about a guy's bank being bought out by a big corporate bank from the east coast.  He gets on the phone to talk to them about any "forseeable problems" and tells them he's from "Washington-Washington State, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Pacific Ocean...."  Cracks me up!

Just came in from outside and turned on the Mariners game.  Casper Wells just hit a homerun and now they are up 5-3, against Oakland.  Bottom of the 6th.

Watered all my new sod that Nick and Briar helped plant this afternoon.  Looking good.

Picked some plums from the plum trees.....they are fantastic! 

Checked out the newest kittens....just born yesterday.  There are at least 5 if not 6 or 7.  Too young to start poking around to see just what is what so we won't know for sure for a couple of days.

Waiting patiently (trying to be patient) for my tub to get finished.  Halfway painted.  Half to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment