Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Best Friend In The Whole World Has Spoke....

I received a text today:

And I quote:
"Ummmmmmmmmm aug 22 was ur last blog ?!?!"

My response:
And I quote:
"(: I am barely floating at this moment in time....bare with me!"

LIFE has gotten in the way of blogging....such is life this time of year.  These were the clouds outside Monday morning:


Beautiful!

Here is the "back to school" shot of my nephews this morning.  Chance is a 4th grader and Cash a 2nd grader!  Where does time go?  Notice they are wearing sweatshirts!  YEAH!!!  Fall(ish) weather is on its way....so glad!
Here is my pile for "work-at-home".  The changes are what I was working on tonight, and the entering of students for Connell Elementary.  Their fax machine is not working so at the end of the day I get my mail and they have a huge stack of new students that need to be entered.  I hate leaving them because school seems to be FULL of interuptions these days!  Go figure!  Anyways, I have had my own form of homework this week.
And here is what else has been going on at this house....my bathroom to be specific.  Just a teaser of what's going on.  Hopefully this weekend (it's a 3 day one!) we will get things more finished.  It's going to be close, with football, a wedding, work and general whatever else comes our way, that might challenge that goal but we will fight ever onward!

Getting totally excited!

So, here you go Lee Lee.  Just a glimpse of what's going on over here!  Thanks for making me take a little time out of life to let you in!  Lots of love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment