Friday, July 29, 2011

Summer...

Doesn't summer mean projects?  Come on now!  Just imagine what I would be doing if I didn't work for 3/4ths of a year!! 

Here's one that is underway.  I am going to sew all these buttons on this piece of fabric to make the letter "B".  First step is done...I have placed buttons over the template to see if they would actually look like a "B".  I think it does quite nicely!  Now to sew them on.  Will post a picture of the finished project later.
 Here's another project that I am starting...I am going to paint my hutch, finally!

And another one has made progress as far as getting unloaded onto our patio.  This is for the bathroom in our room.  We are waiting for a claw foot tub to get repainted and then we are going to re-do our bathroom.  We got a piece of marble the other day in Spokane, picked up all the tile, made a 8:30 pm trip to Lowe's last night to pick up a toilet and sinks....I am getting so excited!


There really is one project that is finished (well, except for the vent covers that are on their way....Marcus promised!) but the camera that I took the pictures with is not here right now...it's in the truck and Kyle has it.  I will try to get them uploaded tonight so you can see.  They are fantastic!!  I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment