Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fishing and Painting

A beautiful morning today!  I didn't sleep last night, very much that is.  There was a fire call around 10:30 last night, up the road at Overturf and Smith Canyon.  I didn't hear the Overturf part so I thought the fire was just up the road.  I got in the car and went up the road to take a look.  It didn't look like anything until I started coming home and then the blaze was present.  It didn't take them that long to get it out though, so that part was good.  Anyways, I didn't go right to sleep, I think I was too hot or just not tired I guess!  I was up at 4:30 this morning with the sun.  I am actually shocked that I'm not out now, or that I didn't get a nap in.  Taking after my dad and no sleep I guess.
Here is Kyle's motorhome all packed up, boat in tow, ready to go!  He is fishing in a tournament this weekend in Boardman.  He is fishing with 3 other guys.  Hope they have fun.  He was ready to go!!!

Last week I painted Nick's room, the office and my computer/spare room.  Yesterday Kyle went crazy and painted my living room and kitchen/dining room for me.  By crazy I mean 'quickly'.  I went into town and got his boad tabs from the courthouse.  I ordered them last week online but they didn't get here in time for the tournament so I called and they said I could come down and they would reissue me some.  They still weren't in the mail today either!  They are lost somewhere.  Anyways, I am moving slowly, taking my time getting things put back in order.  I wish I would have thought to take some before pictures but I didn't.  I did unbury my camera and take a couple of pictures about how things look tonight......still a huge mess.  In my defense.....I am really cleaning things before I start to put things back. THAT is taking a long time....like all afternoon to clean the stupid blinds!!  I hate those things!  I am going to see if I might like some curtains tomorrow....I plan to take a sheet and make a makeshift curtain to see if I might like it.  We will see.


Can't wait until I can show you my old door from the ranch.  It was an original on the shop...I love it!  Hopefully things will look somewhat put together by tomorrow night.  If not, oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment