Saturday, July 30, 2011

Floors and Sod

A week ago Monday here's what my bedroom floor looked like:

 Here's Marcus laying out what my floor is going to look like!  (:


 And here's the finished product:
 They put a smile on my face!  The office got a hardwood floor also.
 Here's some of the character that its floor has!  Love it!!
 So yesterday morning Paxton calls me from her work and tells me that there was going to be a truck returning a pallet of sod and did I want it?  YYYYEEEESSSSSS!!  Here's the reason why I want it:
 See this little "patch" grass being watered in front of the well house door?  I know, it's hard to see.  I planted an area earlier this spring about 5'x8' and it came up.....in places!
 Here's a better look:
 NOT so good, huh.  Well, here's what I went up and got yesterday:
 (:
And after a little effort, here's what I have now:


I know, I know...this is what grass is suppose to look like after you plant it!!  I am so happy with it.  The weather has heated up a bit so I am going to have to be sure to keep it nice and wet for the next week or two to make sure I can keep it alive.  Anyways, I am pretty happy with this project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment