Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sitting with Grandma

Today I woke up and got ready to go into town to sit with grandma.  Today was a memorial service for a cousin of mine that passed away a few months ago.  My dad's family came from the Portland area and the Seattle area to attend the memorial service and to have a mini-family reunion.  I got to spend the afternoon in town with my grandma.  Dad went in and picked grandpa up and took him to the service and the house so he could visit with his family.  Grandma and I talked and had a great time together in between her little cat naps.  She is so cute.  I love her!!  When dad and grandpa came back she was happy to see them, especially grandpa.  They are a treasure.  Dad said that grandpa had a great afternoon.  Thanks Grandma, for a great afternoon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment