Thursday, April 21, 2011

Softball vs Cle Elum

I have been down with a bad back for the last 2 days and it sucks!  I didn't go to school yesterday because I couldn't even stand up yesterday when I got out of bed.  A trip to the chiropractor is what I did instead of school.  And then it was nothing but sleep!  I hadn't slept good the last 2 nights so I took full advantage of the time I had when I got home yesterday.  I slept from 3:00 yesterday afteroon until 6:00 this morning.  I am ready to go back today but I have another chiropractic appointment in and hour. 

I did take these pictures at the game Tuesday.  Cle Elum beat us in a District game last year but that was not going to happen this year.  We had a doubleheader and won both. 

 This is the 8th grade team that came down to watch before the activity bus took them home.
 Ashley hit another home run!



 Kennedy took this picture of my dad.
I swear she has grown a foot!  It seems like I haven't seen these kids in forever!  Well, at least 2 good months.  She came up and gave me the biggest hug. 
She had to show me the "fur" on her coat.

She got a couple of breaks during the afternoon.  Here she is walking with my dad to get the truck. (She's a little quicker than dad!)
 And here she is going to get a pop with grandma.
And here's Lano....the other boys had baseball games so they didn't get to come.  Maybe next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment