Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Birthday, Megan And Beautiful Skies

Yesterday was my birthday and I just want to say THANK YOU to all who made it the best one ever!  I was spoiled beyond words, by family and by friends.  I got home after my Wednesday group and was getting things picked up from the day when who should drive into the driveway???  BRIAR!!  What a fantastic surprise it was!  He came home for the summer, ready to find a job.  Yeah!! 

Today Megan brought a scheduling board over to Marcie and I.  We were so glad to see that!  We have been working all week on getting the schedules tweeked here and there.  Getting rid of classes when kids had too many, adding some when they had too few, shuffling kids according to some test results, and just making sure that we have good, accurate data before we get to push the "auto schedule" button and let the computer generate schedules.  I haven't been able to share the good news until now about Megan and Chris.....they are expecting their first child!!!!  YEAH!!!!  It has been a long time coming, but their time is finally now.  I think they are due around the middle of September.  YEAH!!!!!!  Here's a shot of her "pregnant" belly.....Yeah Megan!!

Tonight the sky was absolutely gorgeous!  I think I always say that huh!  Here are pics of it:




See, told you!

Tomorrow the girls have a softball game at Burbank.  Go Eagles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment