Sunday, February 26, 2012

PURGE

Can you say "throw away"?  Yesterday when I asked Kyle what he was going to do for the day he answered, "back the trailer up into the shop and start cleaning it out.....the top included".  My reply:  "Right on, I'm going to help to make sure it really happens!"  He asked me if I was really serious because, he was.  Especially up on the loft, he wanted things to be cleaned up.  No problem.  (I think I have watched a couple of Hoarding:  Buried Alive shows because I was definitely serious!)  It took us most of the day but we purged through years of crap getting stored in the shop.  We now have our bathroom back....although, it needs some work on the water system to bring it up to "useable" standards, the loft has been gutted and only a few things remain in small piles.  Piles that you can actually see what is in them!  There are TONS of almost empty paint cans which have to be disposed of properly, not just tossed into the trash.  They are at least in nice, organized stacks under the staircase, waiting for spring so they can be emptied onto plywood, dried and then disposed of.  Something about toxic environmental hazards.....who knew!  The trailer is FULL and tarped and ready to be taken to the dump tomorrow.  I don't want that thing hanging around, waiting, waiting, waiting.  To the dump!!!  It feels lighter.  Looks less messy and cluttered.  Looks good!

No comments:

Post a Comment