Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dear Lord

Dear Lord.  One of my favorite families is going through something really BIG right now.  I know, Lord, because I have been there just recently.  I know there is good that comes out of this and I pray that they know that too.  Be with them now, Lord, encompass them in your beauty and love.  Encompass them in your acknowledgement that you will take care of their loved one.  The call home is often met with anger and need for answers that may not come in our time....please help this transition not be like for them.  Let them instead feel your presence, feel your protection, feel the love that you have for them and for their loved one.  Let the goodbye be filled with good memories and the thoughts of "you've done what you needed to do here on earth.  Now it's time for you to do your work in heaven".  If there's an earthly good to dying, Lord....let them feel it.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment