Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy Birthday to Lucas!!

Sunday at the Kniveton's!
The inside joke....
can you tell which flowers have Miracle Grow??
2 beauties....Les and her NEW car!! 

Luke's new birthday gun.
He was showing his mother how to shoot a gun.


I think SHE thinks she has it down! 
Oops...this is Lucas with the WHOLE skeet.
Guess she missed!
All the casings on the ground. 
Lucas going after it.
Walking back to the house.
The birthday boy.
He even gets to light his own birthday cake candles.
Whoot! Whoot!!
Happy 15th, Lucas!
I remember the day you were born....
I have it on good authority that Lucas is officially attending his
first drivers education class tonight!!
I think there are enough crazy drivers out on the road!!!

Here's my favorite....enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment