Tuesday, July 10, 2012

10 On The 10th

Hey!  It's the 10th today and I remembered that I was trying to do the 10 on 10.  SO, here goes...

  1. ANOTHER day of temperatures HOT!  I can't believe that people actually like this hot weather. 
  2. Chance is on a baseball team that is Cal Ripken State Champions!  Yeah!!  They won the title on Saturday and later this month they are headed to Eugene, Oregon to play in another tournament.  Good luck!
  3. Lane is playing baseball in Kelso at the end of this week.  If they win that tournament they too will be playing in Eugene!
  4. Made a quick trip to Leslie's last weekend to help her get her bookkeeping caught up and ready to go the accountant.  It was so much fun.
  5. On the way home from Buckley I got to drive in a heck of a lightning storm.  It was fantastic.  The sky was full of angry lightning....battling each other. 
  6. Less than a month away for the big wedding day!
  7. Going to Arch Cape this Friday for a week with the girls!  Yeah!!
  8. Want to get a tree for the backyard...the southeast side of my backyard.  The soil sucks so I can't spend a lot of money on something that may or may not make it.
  9. I have been looking at some great photography on the web these last couple of days.  Really makes me miss my camera.  Gotta get it out more!  Look out Oregon Coast!!
  10. Been reading....I LOVE SUMMER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment