Monday, June 6, 2011

Monday, Monday

Got this picture off a blog I stalk pretty regularly.  Cool huh!

It's the Monday after graduation which means a week of school left.  The rest of the kids are tired of school and ready to be done with it.  The seniors keep coming back to the school....like they don't really want to leave!  Crazy!!  Can't get over that.  They are bored already???  WOW!  They have a long summer ahead of them, and an even longer life after that!

Marcie and I still have to come up with a couple of fixes for the schedule before we can wrap it up.  Not sure when that will happen because tomorrow she is busy with attendance appeals.  It was only going to be the morning that she was tied up with, but now it is the whole day.  I will spend the day getting the seniors diplomas ready to be picked up this week.  I have to make sure all the fines are posted that the teachers have turned into me today....they will have to square up their "bills" before they can take their diplomas home.  There really aren't that many so that is nice.

This weekend was a nice one around here.  The weather was nice and I got a lot done both outside and inside.  I had a chandelier-like-thing hanging in the dining room that I have hated ever since I've had this home.  This weekend I went to Lowe's and bought a new light and also a new fan to change out in the dining room.  The fan went fast and easy....the light..not so much.  Actually I had it up and turned on, that was no big deal.  The big deal came when I tried to turn it off.  It didn't want to turn off.  Now I have an electrician coming this week, either Wednesday or Thursday, to fix my wiring problem.  Not exactly what I was hoping for, but at least it will be done correctly!

Oh yeah, and we have 5 new baby kittens!

No comments:

Post a Comment